第九条 / Sexual Harassment
皇冠8868会员登录 Valley College is dedicated to maintaining an academic and work environment free of sexual harassment. Sexual harassment of faculty, staff or students is against the law and will not be tolerated. Sexual harassment violates the dignity of individuals and impedes the realization of the college’s educational mission. 学院是 committed to preventing and addressing sexual harassment of faculty, staff and students through education and by encouraging faculty, staff and students to report any concerns or complaints about sexual harassment. Prompt corrective measures will be taken to stop sexual harassment whenever and wherever it occurs.
For the full WVC Sexual Harassment/第九条 Policy and Procedure please 点击这里.
If you are in need of emergency assistance, please call 911 or contact Campus 安全 at 509-682-6911
您也可以填写一份 incident report form here.
第九条 of the Education Amendments of 1972 (20 U.S.C. § 1681) is a federal law that prohibits gender-based discrimination in educational institutions that receive federal 基金. 第九条 is most commonly associated with gender discrimination in sports and is credited with advancing participation of women in athletics. 然而，范围 of Title IX is much broader. It prohibits gender-based discrimination in all college 节目和活动.
第九条 protection from discrimination extends to faculty, staff and students and includes such things as: sexual harassment, dating violence, domestic violence, stalking, gender-identity 和怀孕. It also prohibits retaliation against anyone who makes or participates 在投诉中.
For WVC's Complaint Procedures for Sexual Harassment and Discrimination and Discriminatory 骚扰,请 点击这里.
The 第九条协调员 can address student concerns related to sexual harassment, sexual assault and other actions that fall within the college’s obligations under 第九条.
Confidential Support Contacts
- Washington Coalition of Sexual Assault Programs
- Adult Abuse Hotline 1-866-363-4276
Child Abuse Hotline 1-866-363-4276
- 国内 & Sexual Violence Crisis Center of Chelan & Douglas Counties 509-663-7446
- SAGE -安全 Advocacy Growth Empowerment: 509-663-7446
- 犯罪受害者 & Trauma Center 1-800-614-5117
- Sexual Assault 509-888-HELP (4357)
- 国内 Violence 509-663-7446
- 奥马克市 Police 911 (24 hours)
- 天主教家庭 & Child 服务 – Crisis Response Team, 662-7105 (24 hrs)
- Columbia Valley Community Health/Behavioral Health, 662-4296
- Confluence Health/Behavioral Medicine, 663-8711
- Okanogan Behavior Healthcare, (509) 826-6191
- OCR Webinar: 第九条 Regulations Addressing Sexual Harassment
- OCR Webinar on New 第九条 Protections Against Sexual Assault
- Conducting and Adjudicating 第九条 Hearings: An OCR Webinar
- OCR Short Webinar on Sexual Violence in Schools (pre-regs but still promoted by OCR)
- OCR Short Webinar on How to Report Sexual Harassment Under 第九条
- 第九条协调员 Training - TIX Education Specialists "Bridging Compliance and 最佳实践”
- 第九条- U.S. 教育部
- Virtual Investigation: New rules vs Old rules; Best Practices (webinar recording from July 29, 2020)